Are you an academic leader who wants to go that extra mile to create a nurturing and inspiring environment for you and your colleagues?
Organizing Academic Authenticity Workshops is a great idea, if you are invested in making that change.
The workshops are a tool to attend to (young) academics in developing a professional, constructive and compassionate attitude towards their work as researchers, teachers and administrators.
- Developing a professional, constructive and compassionate attitude towards the academic self
- Contributing to a nurturing environment for themselves, their colleagues and their students
- Acquiring the principles of First Aid for Academic Self Care
Consisting of three workshops with reading and reflection assignments, the full program aims at integrating an open, adventurous and playful approach to work, enabling both the professionals and their working environment to work in an inspired and connected manner.
- The Basics of Authenticity on the Academic Workfloor
- Authenticity on the Academic Workfloor – The Next Level
- Practicing Authenticity on the Academic Workfloor
Single workshops cover the ground of the basics and focus on the practice of authenticity on the academic workfloor. They work as a great jump starter for experimenting with different and more fulfilling behavior in the academia.