Training teams are tailor made.
- Together we will articulate concrete and specific goals in terms of professional and personal growth for the team and team members.
- In order to reach these goals together, Anna provides a safe and open sphere in which participants can go into the selected themes in-depth.
- During these trainings, participants show up prepared, willing to learn together, and able to give and receive honest and open feedback.
Intimate gatherings of profound introspection with you and your team are a great way to facilitate more fun, commitment and performance on your work floor.
Current examples of team training programs were:
- ‘Strategical Faultlines’: Understanding Each Other’s Result Responsibilities (strategische breukvlakken)
- ‘Walking the Tightrope’: Work/Life Balance Training
- ‘Mapping the Internal Landscape’: Enhancing Vitality
- ‘Comfortable with Uncertainty’: Navigating the Academic Workfield (especially, but not restricted to the COVID-19 context)